If you do not see a particular word or phrase that you would like to know the definition of, please let us know by writing to MaryJo.Nott@sourcemedia.com and indicate the term you would like us to add to the Glossary.
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- A business calculation that allows macro level insights
into the business process to manage profitability.
- Knowledge Management
- The process of gathering, managing and sharing your
employees' experience and expertise their "intellectual
- Knowledge Worker
- Anyone who works for a living at the tasks of developing or using knowledge. For example, a knowledge worker might be someone who works at any of the tasks of planning, acquiring, searching, analyzing, organizing, storing, programming, distributing, marketing or otherwise contributing to the transformation and commerce of information and those workers used at consuming that same knowledge.
* definition provided by Hyperion.