Call for Submissions
1999 DM Review World Class Solution Awards for Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
DM Review, as the industry's #1 publication in business intelligence and data warehousing, acknowledges data warehousing as the key to strategic corporate decision making for competitive advantage. The World Class Solution Awards for Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing recognize innovative, successful data warehouse implementations in several strategic categories.
- Submissions are due May 7, 1999.
- Submissions that do not adhere to requirements and outline will not be considered for the award!
- In order to provide a consistent base for the judges, all entries must adhere to the format requirements and submission outline that follows.
- Submissions not to exceed 1600 words.
- The product being used must be in full production for a minimum of three months and provide a business intelligence and data warehouse solution.
- Only one submission per vendor per category will be accepted. Limit three categories allowed per vendor.
- Please send final submissions via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions? Contact Steve Markiewicz at DM Review (414) 782-9468, ext. 207.
- All implementation site finalists will be contacted to verify the accuracy of the entries.
Each entry will be judged using the above criteria and the information provided. Responses to each question will be rated from 1 (none) to 6 (significant) for impact, relevance, etc. The implementation site contact must be available for a telephone interview with the judges if the site is selected as a finalist.
Check out DMReview.com's resource portals for additional related content, white papers, books and other resources.
Steve Markiewicz is Communications Manager for DM Review.