DM Review's World Class Solutions Awards:
Call for Submissions
Brookfield, WI January 5, 2001 DM Review, the industrys number one publication in business intelligence and data warehousing, acknowledges business intelligence as the key to strategic corporate decision making for competitive advantage. The World Class Solution Awards for Business Intelligence recognize innovative, successful business intelligence implementations that provide true business value.
- Submissions are due February 16, 2001.
- To provide a consistent base for the judges, all entries must adhere to the format requirements and submission outline available at www.dmreview.com/wcs or by contacting Val Schauer (email@example.com).
- Submissions that do not adhere to the requirements will not be considered.
- Submissions are not to exceed 1500 words.
- The product being used must be in full production for a minimum of three months.
- Only one submission per vendor will be accepted.
- Please send final submissions via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All implementation site finalists will be contacted to verify the accuracy of the entries.
Each entry will be judged using the above criteria and the information provided. Responses to each question will be rated from 1 (none) to 6 (significant) for impact, relevance, etc. The implementation site contact must be available for a telephone interview with the judges if the site is selected as a finalist.
Last year's World Class Solution Award winners were:
- Acta Technology, Inc.
Implementation Site: Albemarle Corporation
- Compaq Computer Corporation
Implementation Site: GeoAccess, Inc.
- MicroStrategy Incorporated
Implementation Site: GE Capital Fleet Services
Implementation Site: Delta Air Lines
- Network Appliance
Implementation Site: NetLedger, Inc.
- SCOPELAND Software
Implementation Site: Deutscher Paket Dienst (German Parcel Service)
- Seagate Software
Implementation Site: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- WhiteCross Systems
Implementation Site: Freeserve plc
Proudly celebrating its 10-year anniversary, DM Review continues to provide thought-provoking and informative editorial for corporate executives and IT managers. Covering business intelligence, e-business, customer relationship management and data warehousing across all major industries, DM Review's articles and columns provide insights and solutions from two perspectives -- business and industry.
EC Media Group, a Thomson Financial Media Company, is one of the nation's fastest growing trade magazine and Internet publishers. The EC Media Group's market-leading electronic commerce and e-business magazines provide access to key decision-makers in these strategic markets.
Thomson Financial is a US$1 billion provider of information services and work solutions to the worldwide financial community. Through the widest range of products and services in the industry, Thomson Financial helps clients in more than 70 countries make better decisions, be more productive and achieve superior results. Thomson Financial is part of The Thomson Corporation (TTC), one of the world's leading information companies. TTC, with annual revenues of more than US$6 billion, has interests in specialized information and newspaper publishing. TTC's common shares are traded on the Toronto, Montreal and London stock exchanges. For more information, visit www.thomsonfinancial.com.
Check out DMReview.com's resource portals for additional related content, white papers, books and other resources.
Rachel Rasmussen was a Web Editor of DMReview.com.